I was very excited to be nominated for a Sunshine Award by the lovely Trying to be a Yummy Mummy Since I am so new to blogging and barely know what I am doing, for example, I am not sure if I properly linked to her site, I was quite surprised. Thank you! I will do my best to follow the instructions and get this done.
The award is about getting to know blogs around that have less than 200 followers. And these are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who nominated you. I attempted to do this above and am really hoping it worked. But it was the lovely Mel from Trying to be a Yummy Mummy.
3. Answer 10 questions given to me by the person who nominated me. So here goes:
Now to the Sunshine awards questions:
1. Do you believe in love at first sight? No I don’t think I do. The romantic in me wants to say yes, but I am going with a no on this one.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, what would it be? The funny thing is there are a lot of poor decisions I have made in the past that I think I would change, however, those decisions led me to the place I am now, so I don’t think I can say I should have changed them.
3. What are you scared of? Looking out a window and seeing someone looking in. Fire.
4. What’s your biggest pet peeve? People who don’t take accountability for their actions, or for how they made people feel.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Probably somewhere hot. No idea really. I am pretty content where I am.
6. What’s your most embarrassing moment? One that stands out was when I was applying chapstick generously all over my lips and a coworker said “you do know that’s red right?”. It was a tinted chapstick and I had basically given myself a clown mouth.
7. What was your worst subject at school? science, geography, history
8. How many times did you sit your driving test before you passed? I passed on the first try!!
9. What’s your worst trait? I get anxious easily and don’t know how to relax.
10. What’s your best feature? Personality, I am very kind and like to please people. Looks- maybe my arms? And I have cute little hands.
4. Nominate other blogs to receive the awards:
5. Let the people you have nominated know. Hopefully I properly linked you guys and you will now know.
Here are the 10 questions for the nominees to answer for me.
1. How did you get inspired to start blogging?
2. What is the biggest change you have made in your life in the last 5 years?
3. What’s your most favourite thing to eat?
4. Cat or dog?
5. What is your favourite season?
6. What song on your ipod do you NEVER skip over if it comes on?
7. What’s your ideal Saturday look like?
8. Something you are most proud of in your life?
9. What movie could you watch over and over and never get sick of?
10. Guilty pleasure tv show?
Thanks for nominating me and can’t wait to hear the answers from my nominees!!!
I will be back later with a weekend recap.