Man this week has been a blur. I haven’t been to the gym once. Not. Even. Once. It sucks so bad. I have been SO busy with work and other commitments that I couldn’t fit it in. I am starting to feel a little anxious because it’s my stress relief. I am hoping to get some form of fitness in tonight though. I was planning a run but of course Mother Nature is being a real jerk and planning some rain… so I might have to go with plan B. Don’t worry, I will for sure let you know what I did, because as we know, if I don’t post it, it didn’t happen.
So I will try and summarize what’s been going on with me this week in bullet form.
1. I’m engaged and so freaking excited. I have already booked the venue and date and it can’t come soon enough. But it will come very soon so I need to organize myself soon.
2. I have bridesmaids! They all said yes and I am so excited to have these ladies by my side for the big day. It’s a hard thing to choose them because you don’t want to hurt any one’s feelings. I have a lot of other very close friends that I couldn’t include because there is only so many. And that’s the really hard thing… to decide who to ask and not hurt anyone’s feelings.
3. Outside of all the work craziness, I have been spending what little free time I have on Pinterest. I think we are going to get very close during this wedding planning process.
4. My sister and I have decided to run a half marathon in May. Which means I have to get back to the long training runs I dread so much. I am hoping to do one that’s 16km this weekend. Gross.
5. I realize now I shouldn’t have used this number system because I ran out of things to say much earlier than I thought, and now it just looks silly with only five points.
I guess it’s safe to say that life has really got in the way of my awesome workouts but that’s ok. I will get back to them very soon and I promise to tell you all about them.
Hope you are all having a good week. If you can, have a nap for me.